Just a quick place holder for the moment: Yesterday was a long and adventure filled day. Went to Pearl Harbor, then drove a bit around the island including to a beach, to Wahapu'u Lighthouse (hikes the 1.5 mile trail up and then back down), then stopped at a local Kona Brewing Company restaurant (actually the only one on Oahu) before dropping off the rental car, hopping in a cab, and returning to the dorm by 9:30 last night. I was in bed and asleep by 10:30 and was so tired I slept pretty soundly until the usual morning noises awoke me at 6:45 am.
Anyway, a single picture for now. I have to run off to an early morning meeting at 8:30 and then a full day of classes, but I will post this evening and I have a lot of pics, probably enough for two separate posts.
 |
| With my adventuring party, at the top of the overlook at Wahapu'u Lighthouse. |
No comments:
Post a Comment